Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our love of Grenadia/Passion Fruit!



The seeds in the center remind me of little eyeballs!

It's very ugly on the outside but SO DELICIOUS and beautiful on the inside! That reminds me of a fairy tale or some quote that I cannot remember! Here are pictures of the process of making Grenadia juice. We love it and it doesn't need any added sugars or anything, just water!



Washing them with bleach and then rinsing with culligan water, just in case.


I use my immersion blender to grind up the seeds!


Strain the juice from the seeds. Then blend again. (nutrition is found in the seeds so I do not discard them!)

Empty Passion Fruit carcasses!


Mardigan's Recommendation:  Stay close! Remain alert! That blender is bound to get out of hand and splash some drops on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment